Terms & Conditions For Presenting Entrepreneurs
To Access Angel Funding, Please Respect The Following
Agreement with the following terms and conditions is required in order to present at our Keiretsu Forum Member meetings:
- There are no fees to submit an application, have your application documents pre-screened or to present at our Deal Screening meetings, if invited.
- There is no fee for attendance at certain K4 Entrepreneur Workshops, should you choose to attend. Workshops require pre-registration.
- Companies selected to present at our monthly Keiretsu Forum Member meetings pay an administrative fee of $7,500 ($1,500 per chapter) which covers the 3-day road show to all chapters (Pittsburgh joins the Philadelphia meeting remotely), the video recording of your presentation at the Philadelphia Forum Meeting, and the hosting of the recording, along with your deal package, on K4-DealRoom.com.
- If you are invited into due diligence as a result of your presentation and member interest there may be fees for normal due diligence items such as background checks, high-level legal review of IP, etc. and you will be advised and will approve these expenses in advance.
PROCESS AND PROCEDURES
If you are selected to present at a Keiretsu Forum Member meeting, you agree to:
- Provide all necessary presentation material according to the timelines indicated to you
- Use the presentation approved at the Deal Screening meeting
If you enter into a due diligence process with Keiretsu Forum Mid-Atlantic as a result of your presentation at a Keiretsu Forum Member Meeting, you agree to:
- Provide all additional information requested in a timely and complete manner
- Participate in meetings/conference calls as requested to respond to angel investor questions
- Respond to terms sheet and/or funding agreements in a timely manner
ANGEL FUNDING OFFERED
If you receive funding as a result of your Keiretsu Forum Mid-Atlantic participation, you agree to:
- Provide Keiretsu Forum with a copy of the investment documents/terms sheet and any other financial agreements supplied to the angel investors
- Keep us informed of funding events as we track these locally, nationally and internationally
Thank you for adhering to our terms and conditions. By doing so, you prove that you value Keiretsu Forum’s commitment to quality angel investment opportunities and respectful business relationships.
Grow Your Business with Keiretsu
“KEIRETSU FORUM TAKES A DISCIPLINED AND COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH TO DEAL SCREENING AND DUE DILIGENCE FOR THEIR INVESTORS. THEIR PROCESS ALLOWS COMPANIES TO ACCESS A LARGE GROUP OF SOPHISTICATED INVESTORS, WHILE ALLOWING KEIRETSU MEMBERS TO ACCESS QUALITY DEALS. THE ENTHUSIASM SAVARA RECEIVED HAS BEEN TREMENDOUS; ALLOWING US TO PROCEED WITH A PHASE II CLINICAL TRIAL IN MRSA INFECTED CYSTIC FIBROSIS PATIENTS WITHOUT THE NEED FOR VC FUNDING! WITH KEIRETSU FORUM’S CHAPTERS TAKING THE LEAD, SAVARA RAISED OVER $39M FROM ANGEL INVESTORS!”
Rob Neville CEO, Savara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
July 23, 2018 – Savara Rings Opening Bell on Nasdaq!